|Job Title:||Service Coordinator||Compensation:||TBD|
|Reports to:||Service Manager||Department:||Service and Support|
We are looking to fill our Service Coordinator position at Aslan Computer Systems. This position is a fast paced, critical role within the company. If you think you can be an excellent addition to our team, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What a typical day will look like:
You arrive at work with plenty of time to help yourself to a cup of coffee or tea in the staff kitchen and be at your desk on time, and ready to work. You take a quick glance through the ticket queue to see if any issues need to be addressed immediately. You then begin going through and qualifying any issues and sorting through them by priority. You know all the skills of our team and pride yourself in making sure everyone is kept busy and well informed. You assign the existing tickets all while keeping an eye out for anything new coming in. You check in regularly to see that the team is keeping their time commitments and fill in any schedule holes with additional work. Your day will include managing client service requests and working on assigned audits of agreements and licenses.
How people describe you:
You are casual and respectful with your interactions. You are competent and conscientious in everything you do. You are detail oriented, precise, and consistent in your processes. You look for efficiencies in every aspect of your job. You have a positive outlook and an ordered life.
You would rather be behind your computer than dealing directly with people. Your communication skills are weak, and you have difficulty reading people. You would rather leave the information gathering and details to someone else. You lack the ability to de-escalate tense situations while showing empathy.
|The Service Coordinator is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and onsite resources through daily dispatch of service requests by both monitoring and managing incoming client requests so that they can be dispatched to the appropriate resource. This is an essential role within the organization which lays the groundwork for quality client interactions. It comes with opportunities to update, develop, implement new processes with a focus on business and personal success and growth.|
|– Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests. |
– Coordination of all support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources.
– Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input.
– Schedule internal and onsite resources on the ConnectWise dispatch portal.
– Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
– Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
– Facilitate equipment drop offs and pickups at office.
– Tier 1 technical support.
– Auditing of processes and agreements, maintaining templates and documentation.
|Additional Duties and Responsibilities:|
|– Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction. |
– Fast turnaround of customer requests.
– Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
– Improve usage and increase productivity of support resources.
– Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
– Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
– Enter all work as service tickets in ConnectWise.
|Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:|
|– Intermediate computer and operating system knowledge. |
– ConnectWise experience an asset Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
– Creative thought process.
– Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues, leveraging best resource for the task and balancing with availability.
– Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
– Ability to prioritize and handle emergent requests.
– Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
– Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
|Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:|
|– Technical certification, college or university diploma or certificate in IT related course or business administration with extensive computer knowledge. |
– 2 years of IT or customer service experience.
|– Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.|
– Health and dental benefit plan.
– Employee assistance plan.
– Performance based incentives.
– Generous bonus levels.
– Full on the job training & support.
– Fun working environment and culture.
Only local candidates need apply.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.